Monday 12 September 2011

About me: Ellie Glickman

I'm Ellie Glickman and I am 17 years old. I am currently studying Media Studies at West Hatch, along with English Literature and History. After studying Media at AS level and gaining a good grade, I have decided to work with the same group for my coursework as we communicated well together in the aim of completing our coursework to a high standard. I really enjoyed working as a group and creating something completely unique, whilst inputting our own thoughts and ideas.
I particularly enjoyed filming our coursework, as I was very interested in how a camera worked and the different ways in which it could be used to create a particular effect/shot. However I did find it challenging deciding what footage to use and learning to use the Final Cut software, but this year I feel much more confident in using it.


My individual blog: http://ellieglickmanmedia.blogspot.com/
My group blog: http://groupmproductions.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment