Friday 9 September 2011

About Me: Ellie Scott

Hello, my name is Ellie Scott, I am 17 years old and am currently studying Media, English Literature and Langauge and History at A-Level. This year, I am working with Ellie Glickman and Lucy Clark to complete our coursework- a music video. I worked with Lucy and Ellie last year on the film opening coursework and we all thought it would be a good idea to work together again this year as we worked well together and met all our set deadlines. I enjoy studying media studies at West Hatch, my favourite aspects of the subject are: the creative projects, completing our work online on our blogs and working together in a team and coming up with ideas together.
I learnt several things last year whilst studying media and found the course very interesting. One of the main things I learnt over the year was how to use Final Cut and use the programme to edit and cut film. It is a really useful programme and helped us massively when completing our film opening- with factors such as lighting and sound. I also learnt about different things within the media, such as mise en scene, camera angles, lighting etc and how it affects the final outcome of the film/video etc.

http://www.elliescottmediablog.blogspot.com/- My Individual Blog from last year.
http://www.groupmproductions.blogspot.com/- Group Blog From Last Year- Group M.

No comments:

Post a Comment