Sunday 11 September 2011

About Me: Lucy

I'm Lucy and i'm 17 and studying Media Studies for my second year at West Hatch High School. After working well together as a group last year, myself and the two Ellie's decided that it would be a good idea to work together again on our coursework. I really enjoyed the coursework aspect of media studies last year as it was something that we could really concentrate on and work on to make better and better, we were pleased with our overall outcome and grade too.
Last year I enjoyed the editing part of our coursework the most as it was a challenge and it was good that we could alter our footage and choose the best bits for our actual film. I also learnt how to draw storyboards and how important they were to the filming process as well as the importance of correct lighting throughout filming.


the link to my individual blog from year 12: http://lucyclarkmedia.blogspot.com/
the link to our group blog from year 12: http://groupmproductions.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment